Smith, Munnings help Louisiana-Monroe beat Grambling 72-67
- Ex-NBA G Miller leaving Memphis staff
- Colleges still behind in diversity hires
- Butler adds ETSU transfer Hodges
- BC hires Temple's Kraft as AD
- Internationals headline Arizona class
Grambling did rally to close to 66-62 after Prince Moss nailed a 3-pointer and Dallas Polk-Hilliard followed with a layup with 2:17 remaining in the game. Louisiana-Monroe made six free throws down the stretch to seal the win.
ULM (4-4) held a 28-20 halftime advantage. The Warhawks opened the second half on a 12-4 run and led 51-36 at the 11:22 mark.
Smith finished with 19 points and Munnings added 16. Andre Washington contributed nine points to go with 11 rebounds. JD Williams and Michael Ertel scored 11 apiece.
Polk-Hilliard had 18 points and a career-high 11 rebounds to lead Grambling (4-6).
Updated December 11, 2018