Tulsa rallies late to beat Oral Roberts 69-59
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
- Vols F Pons to return for senior season
- All-American Garza rejoins Iowa over NBA
- Pac-12 top scorer Martin returns to ASU
Tulsa trailed by five at the break and was down 43-35 early in the second half but the Golden Hurricane closed in after that, pulling ahead 52-50 on a Jeffries 3-pointer with 5:20 to play. Then Jefferies and Joiner capped an 11-0 surge with back-to-back 3s, stretching it to 63-50 with 1:42 remaining.
A low-scoring first half saw Tulsa leading 18-8 with 8:14 to go but the Golden Hurricane went cold over the next five minutes, allowing Oral Roberts to go ahead 24-21 on a D.J. Weaver 3-pointer with two minutes left and the Golden Eagles (4-11) held on for a 31-26 advantage at the break.
Weaver led the Golden Eagles with 16 points.
Updated December 22, 2018