Minlend's 3s help San Francisco beat Portland 68-63 in OT
- Gators' Nembhard out of draft, transfers
- Power 5 leagues want player compensation
- Big 12 revenue distribution down $1.1M
- Texas Tech adds ex-Hoyas star McClung
- Kentucky, Irish announce 3-year series
Minlend's 3s were part of the Dons' 10-5 run to open the extra period. Marcus Shaver Jr. scored Portland's next five points to pull the Pilots to 65-63 with 45 seconds left. Ferrari hit a pull-up 3 on the next possession with 18 seconds to play, and then the Pilots missed their last three shots.
JoJo Walker made a pair of free throws to tie it for Portland at 53 with 28 seconds left in regulation. Ferrari missed a 3 at the buzzer to force overtime.
Minlend finished with 15 points and Jimbo Lull added 14 for San Francisco (20-6, 8-4 West Coast Conference).
Shaver had 15 points and eight rebounds. Walker added 11 points with five assists for the Pilots (7-20, 0-12), who have lost 15 of their last 16 games.
Updated February 17, 2019