Rose leads Temple past Tulsa 84-73
- Down 15, No. 3 Terps rally to go 10-0
- Baylor deals No. 12 Arizona first loss
- No. 2 Kansas sends Colorado to 1st loss
- Wesson helps No. 6 Ohio St. rip Penn St.
- Memphis rallies from 20 down to beat UAB
Nate Pierre-Louis had 11 points for Temple (20-7, 10-4 American Athletic Conference). Justyn Hamilton added 10 points.
Temple scored 53 second-half points, a season best for the team.
The Owls evened the season series against the Golden Hurricane with the win. Tulsa defeated Temple 76-58 on Feb. 9. Temple faces Memphis on the road on Tuesday. Tulsa plays Tulane at home on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 23, 2019