Scott scores 23 to lift Tulsa past East Carolina 91-78
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
- Boeheim prepares for 44th season
- New era begins at UCLA under Mick Cronin
TULSA, Okla. (AP) Curran Scott had a season-high 23 points as Tulsa defeated East Carolina 91-78 on Sunday.
The Golden Hurricane improve to 2-0 against the Pirates on the season. Tulsa defeated East Carolina 77-73 on Feb. 17. Tulsa finishes out the regular season against Memphis on the road on Saturday. East Carolina plays Wichita State on the road on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 3, 2019