Freeman-Liberty lifts Valparaiso past North Dakota 74-60
- Pac-12 Commissioner Scott to step down
- Houston rips Tulsa to avenge lone loss
- Providence holds off No. 11 Creighton
- Ga Tech routs No. 20 Clemson in return
- Badgers pull away to beat Northwestern
VALPARAISO, Ind. (AP) Javon Freeman-Liberty scored 21 points as Valparaiso defeated North Dakota 74-60 on Sunday.
Mileek McMillan had 16 points for the Crusaders (3-1). Ben Krikke scored 11, while Nick Robinson had 10 points and seven rebounds.
Marlon Stewart led the Fighting Hawks (1-2) with 17 points. De'Sean Allen-Eikens added 14 points. Filip Rebraca pitched in with 11 points and three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 17, 2019