Kenic scores 15 to carry Chattanooga past Alabama St. 74-56
- No. 6 Alabama seeking share of SEC title
- Pitt PG Johnson enters transfer portal
- WCC tournament to be held without fans
- Latest NIL bill emerges from Senate
- Study: Little change in diversity hiring
NICEVILLE, Fla. (AP) Stefan Kenic came off the bench to score 15 points to lead Chattanooga to a 74-56 win over Alabama State in the Emerald Coast Classic on Friday.
Chattanooga forced 11 turnovers in the first half and raced to a 48-22 halftime lead.
Tobi Ewuosho had 10 points and eight rebounds for the Hornets (0-6).
The Emerald Coast Classic concludes on Sunday. Chattanooga takes on Jacksonville State and Alabama State faces Chicago State.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 29, 2019