Ingram scores 21 to lead FAU over Mercer 65-50
- Tennessee hires UCF's White as new AD
- Pac-12 Commissioner Scott to step down
- Houston rips Tulsa to avenge lone loss
- Providence holds off No. 11 Creighton
- Ga Tech routs No. 20 Clemson in return
MACON, Ga. (AP) Jailyn Ingram had a season-high 21 points as Florida Atlantic topped Mercer 65-50 on Sunday night.
Cornelius Taylor had 15 points for Florida Atlantic (8-4), which won its fourth consecutive game. Michael Forrest added 13 points.
Ethan Stair had 15 points for the Bears (5-8).
Florida Atlantic takes on South Florida on the road next Sunday. Mercer faces Milligan at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 22, 2019