Western Kentucky narrowly beats Gardner-Webb 86-84
- Warford, UK's 1st Black hoops grad, dies
- Texas Tech adds 5-star prospect Fisher
- Former St John's AD Kaiser dies at 95
- Louisville adds ex-star Wagner to staff
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (AP) Charles Bassey had a career-high 29 points plus 14 rebounds as Western Kentucky beat Gardner-Webb 86-84 on Thursday night.
Josh Anderson had 16 points for WKU (4-2). Luke Frampton added 15 points and Kenny Cooper had six assists.
Jacob Falko had 19 points for the Runnin' Bulldogs (0-1). Lance Terry and Jaheam Cornwall each had 15 points. Cornwall also had six rebounds and six assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 10, 2020