Bell carries North Texas past LSU-Alexandria 110-78
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
- Pac-12 revenue down 36 percent in '20-21
- Famed Syracuse dome gets new sponsor
- Valpo hires Small, school's 1st Black AD
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
DENTON, Texas (AP) Thomas Bell had a career-high 21 points as North Texas easily defeated LSU-Alexandria 110-78 on Tuesday.
Terence Lewis II had 13 points for North Texas (4-3). Mardrez McBride added 13 points and Zachary Simmons had 12 points. Bell made 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Joe Lewis had 12 points for the Generals. Rodney Munson added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 22, 2020