Williams lifts Tulsa past Southwestern Christian 102-45
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
- Pac-12 revenue down 36 percent in '20-21
- Famed Syracuse dome gets new sponsor
- Valpo hires Small, school's 1st Black AD
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
TULSA, Okla. (AP) Keshawn Williams had 20 points as Tulsa easily beat Southwestern Christian 102-45 on Wednesday night.
Brandon Rachal had 14 points and 10 rebounds for Tulsa (4-3). Emmanuel Ugboh added 11 points. Darien Jackson had 11 points.
It was the first time this season Tulsa scored at least 100 points.
Jordan Williams had nine points for the Eagles.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 23, 2020