Bell leads North Texas over UTSA 77-70
- No. 11 Arizona rolls past Oregon State
- Northwestern ruins Manning's Terps debut
- UNC pulls away from Georgia Tech
- Surging Ohio State shoots past Penn St.
- Heath's 3 puts Arizona State over Oregon
SAN ANTONIO (AP) Thomas Bell had 17 points and three blocks as North Texas defeated UTSA 77-70 on Friday night.
Javion Hamlet had 15 points and six rebounds for North Texas (5-4, 1-0 Conference USA), which ended its four-game road losing streak. Zachary Simmons and Mardrez McBride each had 13 points.
Jhivvan Jackson had 26 points for the Roadrunners (4-6, 0-3). Keaton Wallace added 14 points and Jacob Germany had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 8, 2021