Brown leads Georgia Southern past Troy 67-64 in OT
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
- Pac-12 revenue down 36 percent in '20-21
- Famed Syracuse dome gets new sponsor
- Valpo hires Small, school's 1st Black AD
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
STATESBORO, Ga. (AP) Kamari Brown posted 12 points as Georgia Southern narrowly beat Troy 67-64 in overtime on Friday night.
Zack Bryant had 12 points for Georgia Southern (8-6, 2-3 Sun Belt Conference).
Kam Woods scored a season-high 23 points for the Trojans (6-6, 1-2). Khalyl Waters added 12 points and nine rebounds. Zay Williams had 11 points and nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 15, 2021