Gordon leads Louisiana Tech past UTSA 77-66
- Purdue No. 1 in AP poll for first time
- 1-7 Texas Southern stuns No. 20 Florida
- Cockburn, free throws get Illini by Iowa
- No. 14 Houston extends home streak to 31
- New Mexico St. tops Lobos in OT thriller
RUSTON, La. (AP) Andrew Gordon had 14 points and 12 rebounds to carry Louisiana Tech to a 77-66 win over UTSA on Friday night.
Amorie Archibald had 19 points for Louisiana Tech (10-4, 3-2 Conference USA). JaColby Pemberton added 18 points. Isaiah Crawford had 11 points.
Jhivvan Jackson had 25 points for the Roadrunners (5-7, 1-4). Keaton Wallace added 18 points and nine rebounds. Jacob Germany had three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 15, 2021