Elame leads Texas-Arlington past Mary Hardin-Baylor 104-75
- Houston No. 1 for 1st time since 1983
- No. 9 Kansas rolls in Self's return home
- No. 11 Arkansas puts away Troy late
- Mississippi St. rips Omaha to get to 7-0
- Pedulla, Mutts lead Hokies by Minnesota
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Nicolas Elame scored 17 points as Texas-Arlington routed Mary Hardin-Baylor 104-75 on Saturday night.
David Azore and Shemar Wilson added 15 points each for the Mavericks. Wilson also had seven rebounds.
Javon Levi had 12 points and 10 assists for Texas-Arlington (1-1).
It was the first time this season Texas-Arlington scored at least 100 points.
Carson Hammond had 16 points for the Crusaders. Braedyn Dawes added 16 points. Payton Brooks had 13 points.
Updated November 14, 2021