Hopkins scores 16 to carry Siena over Harvard 72-69
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) Nick Hopkins registered 16 points as Siena edged past Harvard 72-69 on Monday night.
Colby Rogers had 15 points and seven rebounds for Siena (1-4), which broke its season-opening four-game losing streak. Javian McCollum added 10 points. Anthony Gaines had seven rebounds.
Luka Sakota had 19 points for the Crimson (3-2) but missed the final shot at the buzzer. Chris Ledlum added 16 points. Noah Kirkwood had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 22, 2021