Lee scores 23 to lead Davidson past Robert Morris 88-70
- No. 6 Baylor rallies by No. 14 Gonzaga
- No. 22 Terps top No. 16 Illini, now 8-0
- No. 15 Auburn rolls to stay unbeaten
- San Diego State hits 19 3s in easy win
- Georgia's White gets 250th victory
DAVIDSON, N.C. (AP) Hyunjung Lee tossed in 23 points to propel Davidson past Robert Morris 88-70 on Saturday.
Michael Jones had 15 points for the Wildcats (4-2). Desmond Watson scored 11 points, while Luka Brajkovic pitched in with 10 points and eight rebounds.
Kahliel Spear had 15 points and nine rebounds to pace the winless Colonials (0-5). Jaron Williams added 13 points and Kam Farris scored 11.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 27, 2021