Lee scores 32 to lift Davidson over Charlotte 75-58
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Hyunjung Lee scored a career-high 32 points as Davidson topped Charlotte 75-58 on Tuesday night.
Michael Jones had 18 points for Davidson (5-2), which won its fourth straight game.
Aly Khalifa had 18 points for the 49ers (3-3). Jahmir Young added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 30, 2021