Barcello, Traore lift BYU over Pacific 73-51
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
- UConn to pay ex-coach Ollie $3.9M more
PROVO, Utah (AP) Alex Barcello scored 15 points and BYU stretched its home win streak to seven beating Pacific 73-51 on Thursday night in a West Coast Conference opener for both teams.
Fousseyni Traore scored 12 and grabbed 11 rebounds for BYU (13-3, 1-0). The Cougars limited Pacific to a season-low 20 points after halftime.
Luke Avdalovic had 12 points for the Tigers (5-10, 0-1), whose losing streak stretched to four games.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 6, 2022