Abmas lifts Oral Roberts over St. Thomas (MN) 81-66
- Iowa voids Illini fan group ticket order
- Michigan pulls away from Northwestern
- Gillis hits 9 3s as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- No. 16 Xavier edges No. 17 Friars in OT
- Surging Marquette rallies past Villanova
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) Max Abmas matched his season high with 38 points making of 10 of 11 foul shots and Oral Roberts beat St. Thomas (MN) 81-66 on Thursday night.
Issac McBride had 11 points and Elijah Lufile grabbed 10 rebounds for Oral Roberts (10-6, 4-1 Summit League).
Parker Bjorklund scored a season-high 21 points, Anders Nelson scored 17 and Riley Miller 11 points for the Tommies (8-8, 2-2).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 6, 2022