Chandler scores 26 to lift South Alabama over Troy 82-63
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) Jay Jay Chandler had a career-high 26 points as South Alabama topped Troy 82-63 on Thursday night.
Charles Manning Jr. had 19 points, six rebounds and six assists for South Alabama (15-5, 5-2 Sun Belt Conference), which won its fifth straight game. Javon Franklin added 13 points, eight rebounds and three blocks.
Christian Turner had 13 points for the Trojans (13-7, 4-3). Khalyl Waters added 11 points. Duke Deen had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2022