Pipkins carries Purdue Fort Wayne past Green Bay 71-55
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) Jalon Pipkins had 19 points and Purdue Fort Wayne rolled to a 71-55 victory over Green Bay on Sunday.
Damian Chong Qui had 13 points and six assists for the Mastodons (13-10, 8-6 Horizon League), who have won five straight at home.
Cade Meyer had 13 points for the Phoenix (4-18, 3-10), whose losing streak reached five games. Emmanuel Ansong added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 6, 2022