Anigwe scores 20 to lead UC Davis past CS Northridge 68-49
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
DAVIS, Calif. (AP) Christian Anigwe tied his career high with 20 points as UC Davis beat Cal State Northridge 68-49 on Saturday night.
Elijah Pepper had 15 points for UC Davis (12-8, 6-4 Big West Conference). Ezra Manjon added 12 points.
Elijah Hardy had 10 points for the Matadors (7-20, 3-13), who have now lost four consecutive games. Christian Gray and Atin Wright added 10 points apiece.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 26, 2022