Bucknell beats Lafayette in Patriot League tourney
- Iowa voids Illini fan group ticket order
- Michigan pulls away from Northwestern
- Gillis hits 9 3s as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- No. 16 Xavier edges No. 17 Friars in OT
- Surging Marquette rallies past Villanova
EASTON, Pa. (AP) Andrew Funk had 21 points as Bucknell edged past Lafayette 82-81 in overtime on Tuesday night in the first round of the Patriot League tournament.
Funk capped the scoring on a layup with 16.9 seconds left.
Andre Screen had 16 points for Bucknell (9-22). Malachi Rhodes and Alex Timmerman each had 12 points.
Tyrone Perry had 22 points for the Leopards (10-20). Neal Quinn added 18 points, seven assists and three blocks. Kyle Jenkins had 17 points and nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2022