Freeman-Liberty carries DePaul past Marquette 91-80
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
- UConn to pay ex-coach Ollie $3.9M more
CHICAGO (AP) Javon Freeman-Liberty had 26 points as DePaul got past Marquette 91-80 on Wednesday night.
David Jones had 16 points for DePaul (15-14, 6-13 Big East Conference). Jalen Terry added 16 points and eight rebounds. Brandon Johnson had 13 points.
Justin Lewis had 26 points and 10 rebounds for the Golden Eagles (18-11, 10-8). Stevie Mitchell and Darryl Morsell added 12 points apiece.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2022