Wagner wallops Long Island-Brooklyn 82-62 in NEC semifinal
- No. 6 Baylor rallies by No. 14 Gonzaga
- No. 22 Terps top No. 16 Illini, now 8-0
- No. 15 Auburn rolls to stay unbeaten
- San Diego State hits 19 3s in easy win
- Georgia's White gets 250th victory
NEW YORK (AP) DeLonnie Hunt posted 17 points as Wagner rolled past Long Island-Brooklyn 82-62 in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference tournament on Saturday night.
Alex Morales had 19 points and seven rebounds for Wagner (21-5). Zaire Williams added 10 points. Raekwon Rogers had 11 rebounds.
Ty Flowers had 24 points and eight rebounds for the Sharks (16-14). Eral Penn added 15 points. Isaac Kante had 14 points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2022