Richmond defeats VCU 75-64 in A10 quarterfinal
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
WASHINGTON (AP) Jacob Gilyard had a career-high 32 points as Richmond defeated VCU 75-64 in the quarterfinals of the Atlantic 10 Conference championship on Friday night.
Tyler Burton had 14 points and eight rebounds for Richmond (21-12). Nathan Cayo added 11 points. Andre Gustavson had 10 points.
Vince Williams Jr. had 18 points and nine rebounds for the Rams (21-9). KeShawn Curry added 14 points. Adrian Baldwin Jr. had 12 points and seven assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 11, 2022