Walker’s free throws allow Air Force to escape Denver, 79-75
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
DENVER (AP) A.J. Walker converted a pair of free throws in the closing seconds to secure a 79-75 Air Force win over Denver on Saturday afternoon.
Walker finished with 21 points to lead the Falcons (5-6), adding seven rebounds and dishing three assists.
Lavelle Scottie added 17 points and Ryan Swan added another 16 for Air Force.
Murkey finished with 26 points and six assists to lead Denver (4-8). Townsend had 23 points and Kowalski added another 10 off the bench.
Updated December 14, 2019