Arkansas dismisses forward Gabe Osabuohien
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
- Florida's Mann back for sophomore season
- Ex-Penn St. G: Coach made noose remark
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) Arkansas has dismissed forward Gabe Osabuohien from the men's basketball program.
Coach Eric Musselman announced the move Thursday without disclosing the reason.
"We have set a level of expectations for our student-athletes on and off the court," Musselman said. "After discussions with Gabe, it was decided that it would be best to part ways. We thank him for his time at Arkansas and wish him well."
The 6-foot-8 Osabuohien was born in Toronto but played at Little Rock's Southwest Christian Academy. He played in 54 games with eight starts in two seasons with Arkansas. He scored 128 points (2.4 per game) and had 136 rebounds (2.5).
Updated August 15, 2019