Arkansas reinstates F Reggie Chaney after 3-game suspension
- No. 24 Colorado holds off Colorado St.
- Hoyas' Alexander, Gardner to transfer
- Phinisee sparks Indiana by Huskers in OT
- Iowa wins first at Iowa St. since 2003
- Nebraska's Green suspended indefinitely
By The Associated Press
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) Arkansas has reinstated sophomore forward Reggie Chaney in time for Tuesday night’s game against Texas Southern.
Initially, Chaney was suspended indefinitely for violating team rules. Arkansas coach Eric Musselman said in the release that Chaney “has fulfilled the obligations that led to him being suspended for the first three games.” The 6-foot-8 Chaney averaged 5.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.4 blocks last season.
Chaney had been practicing with the team, which got off to a 3-0 start without him.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 19, 2019