COVID outbreak at Nebraska postpones game at No. 19 Ohio St
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
- Ex-Spartan star Payne killed in shooting
- States hands off when it comes to NIL
- Bonnies big man transferring to Iowa St.
- Florida lands Lofton, a 'proven winner'
By The Associated Press
The Nebraska men's basketball game at No. 19 Ohio State on Saturday has been postponed because of a COVID-19 outbreak in the Cornhuskers' program.
Nebraska said in a statement Thursday it would not have the Big Ten minimum of seven scholarship players available.
Nebraska and Ohio State will coordinate with the Big Ten to reschedule the game.
The Buckeyes had three nonconference games in December canceled because of a COVID-19 outbreak in their program. Until now, the Huskers had not had any games affected by the virus this season.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 20, 2022