Michigan's Paye returning for senior year, puts NFL on hold
- Ex-UNC star doesn't recall getting paid
- Former Arizona LB Lewis dies at 32
- LA Bowl to welcome Pac-12, Mountain West
- PSU's Franklin to earn at least $38.2M
- Dorrell retains 4 Colorado assistants
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) Michigan defensive end Kwity Paye has decided to return for his senior season.
Paye announced his plans with an Instagram post on Thursday night, ending speculation he might enter the NFL draft
He led the Wolverines with 12 1/2 tackles for losses and was second on the team with 6 1/2 sacks during the regular season. Paye was voted second-team All-Big Ten by conference coaches.
The 17th-ranked Wolverines will play No. 9 Alabama on Jan. 1 in the Citrus Bowl.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and http://twitter.com/ap-top25
Updated December 26, 2019