Michigan C Cesar Ruiz says he's entering NFL draft
- Ex-UNC star doesn't recall getting paid
- Former Arizona LB Lewis dies at 32
- LA Bowl to welcome Pac-12, Mountain West
- PSU's Franklin to earn at least $38.2M
- Dorrell retains 4 Colorado assistants
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) Michigan center Cesar Ruiz says he's forgoing his senior season and entering the NFL draft.
Ruiz announced his intentions in a statement on social media Friday. Ruiz was named to the watch list for the 2019 Rimington Trophy and Outland Trophy.
"Since the day I touched a football I knew I wanted to play in the National Football League," Ruiz said. "It's always been my dream, and now I am ready to make my dream a reality."
No. 17 Michigan finished its season with a loss to No. 9 Alabama in the Citrus Bowl on Wednesday.
More AP college football coverage: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 3, 2020