Memphis to face Florida Atlantic in Montgomery Bowl
- Wash. LB Tupuola-Fetui tears Achilles
- USC pauses, reflects after Floyd verdict
- UTEP coach Dimel punished for violations
- Youngstown St. put on 2 years' probation
- UVa WR Davis, LB Bennett injure ACLs
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) Memphis and Florida Atlantic accepted bids Sunday to play in the Montgomery Bowl.
Being played as a substitute for the canceled Fenway Bowl, the game is set for Wednesday, Dec. 23 at the Cramton Bowl.
Memphis (7-3, 5-3 American Athletic) is making its record seventh consecutive bowl appearance.
Florida Atlantic (5-3, 4-2 Conference USA) beat the Tigers in the their lone matchup, 44-27 in the 2007 New Orleans Bowl.
Updated December 13, 2020