Falcons rule out RB Freeman (foot), TE Hooper (knee)
- Texans top Titans, take control in South
- Cowboys thrash Rams, stay atop NFC East
- Falcons stun 49ers with last-second TD
- Packers sweep Bears, clinch playoff spot
- Pats wrap up 11th straight playoff berth
All three were ruled out Friday. Freeman sustained a sprained foot in last weekend’s upset victory over New Orleans, while Hooper went down with a sprained knee. Ishmael won’t play against the Panthers because of a concussion.
The Falcons (2-7) will have starting cornerback Desmond Trufant, who is set to play for the first time since Week 5. He’s been out with a toe injury.
Quarterback Matt Ryan was limited in practice throughout the week while dealing with an ankle injury. But he will make his second straight start at Carolina.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated November 15, 2019