Knicks' Barrett out at least a week with right ankle sprain
- NBA fines Irving $50K for health breach
- Harden: Rockets' team 'not good enough'
- 6 Wizards players test positive
- Celtics to return from week-long break
- MVP candidates clash as Bucks host Mavs
NEW YORK (AP) New York Knicks rookie RJ Barrett will miss at least a week with a sprained right ankle.
Barrett was hurt during the Knicks' loss to Phoenix on Thursday. On Friday, he had X-rays, which were negative.
The Knicks announced afterward that Barrett will be re-evaluated in a week.
The No. 3 pick in the draft from Duke is averaging 14.1 points.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 17, 2020